This article and video about a family of three living in a 320-square-foot house was a pleasure to discover, maybe especially because we are currently renovating a beast of a house (about 10 times the size of Debra’s house!), so small seems especially beautiful at the moment.
- “America is in between its end and its beginning and somehow in the middle of both. It’s not a comfortable time of…” gu.com/p/6qncq/stw 6 days ago
- Before you can be with others, first learn to be alone – aeon.co/ideas/before-y… via @aeonmag 2 weeks ago
- The Last Week juliabloom.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/the… 2 months ago
- Bill Reed Middle School juliabloom.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/bil… https://t.co/pIs29CxVdG 2 months ago
- Mustard Seed House Churches juliabloom.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/mus… https://t.co/Fgcs1ThNu5 2 months ago