- Small World Little Squirrel juliabloom.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/sma… 5 days ago
- My fave book Anna Karenina in a Somali prison - wonderful story!! Anna in Somalia radiolab.org/story/radiolab… via @Radiolab 1 week ago
- Old State New City, Home As I’ll Ever Be juliabloom.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/old… 2 weeks ago
- Cursed and Kissed: youtu.be/8TIeJgp-MNA?a via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- “America is in between its end and its beginning and somehow in the middle of both. It’s not a comfortable time of…” gu.com/p/6qncq/stw 2 months ago
Category Archives: clothing
In 2012, after I had been running regularly for a few years and began going longer distances, I rewarded myself by going to the store and getting fitted with a brand new pair of running shoes. Those New Balance Minimus shoes took me … Continue reading
Nathan came across this article with some great tips for sustainable fashion: http://content.govdelivery.com/bulletins/gd/MNPCA-334f0c What are some other things you have done or heard about related to dressing sustainably?