- “America is in between its end and its beginning and somehow in the middle of both. It’s not a comfortable time of…” gu.com/p/6qncq/stw 6 days ago
- Before you can be with others, first learn to be alone – aeon.co/ideas/before-y… via @aeonmag 2 weeks ago
- The Last Week juliabloom.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/the… 2 months ago
- Bill Reed Middle School juliabloom.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/bil… https://t.co/pIs29CxVdG 2 months ago
- Mustard Seed House Churches juliabloom.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/mus… https://t.co/Fgcs1ThNu5 2 months ago
Category Archives: clothing
In 2012, after I had been running regularly for a few years and began going longer distances, I rewarded myself by going to the store and getting fitted with a brand new pair of running shoes. Those New Balance Minimus shoes took me … Continue reading
Nathan came across this article with some great tips for sustainable fashion: http://content.govdelivery.com/bulletins/gd/MNPCA-334f0c What are some other things you have done or heard about related to dressing sustainably?